WATTYL REMOVALL 200
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
Non- methylene chloride based, coating and paint remover.
"paint stripper", "paint remover non-methylene chloride based coating"
Irritating to skin.
Risk of serious damage to eyes.
May impair fertility.
May cause harm to the unborn child.
Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
Vapors may cause dizziness or suffocation.
Accidental ingestion of the material may be harmful; animal experiments indicate that ingestion of less than 150 gram may be fatal or may produce serious damage to the health of the individual. Considered an unlikely route of entry in commercial/industrial environments. Ingestion may result in nausea, pain, vomiting. Vomit entering the lungs by aspiration may cause potentially lethal chemical pneumonitis.
If applied to the eyes, this material causes severe eye damage. The material may produce severe irritation to the eye causing pronounced inflammation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to irritants may produce conjunctivitis.
Skin contact with the material may be harmful; systemic effects may resultfollowing absorption. This material can cause inflammation of the skin oncontact in some persons. The material may cause skin irritation after prolonged or repeated exposure and may produce on contact skin redness, swelling, the production of vesicles, scaling and thickening of the skin.
The material is not thought to produce respiratory irritation (as classified using animal models). Nevertheless inhalation of the material, especially for prolonged periods, may produce respiratory discomfort and occasionally, distress. Inhalation hazard is increased at higher temperatures. Acute effects from inhalation of high vapor concentrations may be chest and nasal irritation with coughing, sneezing, headache and even nausea.
Ample evidence exists from experimentation that reduced human fertility is directly caused by exposure to the material. Ample evidence exists, from results in experimentation, that developmental disorders are directly caused by human exposure to the material.
Principal routes of exposure are usually by skin contact/absorption and inhalation of vapor. Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause drying with cracking,irritation and possible dermatitis following. As with any chemical product, contact with unprotected bare skin; inhalation of vapor, mist or dust in work place atmosphere; or ingestion in any form, should be avoided by observing good occupational work practice.