欢迎来到MSDS查询网--MSDS安全网
当前位置:MSDS安全网 -> 英文MSDS查询 -> WATTYL TRAWLER ANTIFOULING MSDS报告
免费英文MSDS查询网站--MSDS安全网
WATTYL TRAWLER ANTIFOULING MSDS报告[下载][中文版]

Section 1 - CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION

PRODUCT NAME

WATTYL TRAWLER ANTIFOULING

NFPA

Flammability 2
Toxicity 2
Body Contact 2
Reactivity 1
Chronic 3
SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4

PRODUCT USE

Used according to manufacturer' s directions. The use of a quantity of material in an
unventilated or confined space may result in increased exposure and an irritating
atmosphere developing.Before starting consider control of exposure by mechanical
ventilation.

Section 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION

CANADIAN WHMIS SYMBOLS

EMERGENCY OVERVIEW

RISK

Harmful if swallowed.
Limited evidence of a carcinogenic effect.
Flammable.
Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long- term adverse effects in the
aquatic environment.

POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS

ACUTE HEALTH EFFECTS

SWALLOWED

  Accidental ingestion of the material may be harmful; animal experiments indicate that ingestion of less than 150 gram may be fatal or may produce serious damage to the health of the individual.  A metallic taste, nausea, vomiting and burning feeling in the upper stomach region occur after ingestion of copper and its derivatives. The vomitus is usually green/blue and discolors contaminated skin. Acute poisonings from ingestion are rare due to their prompt removal by vomiting. Should vomiting not occur, or is delayed systemic poisoning may occur producing kidney and liver damage, wide-spread capillary damage, and be fatal; death may occur after relapse from an apparent recovery. Anemia may occur in acute poisoning.  Considered an unlikely route of entry in commercial/industrial environments. The liquid may produce gastrointestinal discomfort and may be harmful if swallowed. Ingestion may result in nausea, pain and vomiting. Vomit entering the lungs by aspiration may cause potentially lethal chemical pneumonitis.  

EYE

  There is some evidence to suggest that this material can causeeye irritation and damage in some persons.  Copper salts, in contact with the eye, may produce conjunctivitis or even ulceration and turbidity of the cornea.  

SKIN

  Skin contact with the material may damage the health of the individual; systemic effects may result following absorption.  There is some evidence to suggest that this material can cause inflammation of the skin on contact in some persons.  Exposure to copper, by skin, has come from its use in pigments, ointments, ornaments, jewellery, dental amalgams and IUDs and as an antifungal agent and an algicide. Although copper algicides are used in the treatment of water in swimming pools and reservoirs, there are no reports of toxicity from these applications. Reports of allergic contact dermatitis following contact with copper and its salts have appeared in the literature, however the exposure concentrations leading to any effect have been poorly characterised. In one study, patch testing of 1190 eczema patients found that only 13 (1.1%) cross-  reacted with 2% copper sulfate in petrolatum. The investigators warned, however, that the possibility of contamination with nickel (an established contact allergen) might have been the cause of the reaction. Copper salts often produce an itching eczema in contact with skin. This is, likely, of a non-allergic nature.  Entry into the blood-stream, through, for example, cuts, abrasions or lesions, may produce systemic injury with harmful effects. Examine the skin prior to the use of the material and ensure that any external damage is suitably protected.  

INHALED

  Inhalation may produce health damage*.  Inhalation of vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. This may be accompanied by narcosis, reduced alertness, loss of reflexes, lack of coordination and vertigo.  Inhalation of aerosols (mists, fumes), generated by the material during the course of normal handling, may be damaging to the health of the individual.  There is some evidence to suggest that the material can cause respiratory irritation in some persons. The body's response to such irritation can cause further lung damage.  Inhalation hazard is increased at higher temperatures.  Inhalation of high concentrations of gas/vapor causes lung irritation with coughing and nausea, central nervous depression with headache and dizziness, slowing of reflexes, fatigue and inco-ordination.  If exposure to highly concentrated solvent atmosphere is prolonged this may lead to narcosis, unconsciousness, even coma and possible death.  

CHRONIC HEALTH EFFECTS

  There has been concern that this material can cause cancer or mutations, but there is not enough data to make an assessment.  Limited evidence suggests that repeated or long-term occupational exposure may produce cumulative health effects involving organs or biochemical systems.  There is some evidence that human exposure to the material may result in developmental toxicity. This evidence is based on animal studies where effects have been observed in the absence of marked maternal toxicity, or at around the same dose levels as other toxic effects but which are not secondary non-specific consequences of the other toxic effects.  Exposure to the material for prolonged periods may cause physical defects in the developing embryo (teratogenesis).  Copper has fairly low toxicity. Some rare hereditary conditions (Wilson disease or hepatolenticular degeneration) can lead to accumulation of copper on exposure, causing irreversible damage to a variety of organs (liver, kidney, CNS, bone, vision) and lead to death. There may be anemia and cirrhosis of the liver.  
【温馨提示】 MSDS安全网为了能让广大网友得到更好的服务,杜绝不法人员盗用本站共享资源,最终决定隐藏部分核心资源内容,只供注册会员查看; 本站会员采用微信账号登录/免费注册机制,登录成功后即可免费查看和下载本站所有资源!谢谢支持! 微信账号登录 注意:微信账号登录成功后,若页面没有刷新,请按F5刷新本页面!
在线下载 WATTYL TRAWLER ANTIFOULING MSDS报告

热门关键字

MSDS常识

msds是什么意思 | 关于我们 | 中文MSDS报告 | 英文MSDS报告 | 标准下载 | 化工字典CAS | 联系我们 | 产品服务 | 友情链接 | Archiver | 免责声明
化学品安全技术说明书MSDS安全网 www.msdssafe.com
Copyright 2011 版权所有 备案/许可证号:苏ICP备11014413号