WATERS ACCQ TAG ELUENT A, CONCENTRATE
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
Used according to manufacturer' s directions.
Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long- term adverse effects in the aquatic
The material has NOT been classified as "harmful by ingestion". This is because of the lack of corroborating animal or human evidence. The material may still be damaging to the health of the individual, following ingestion, especially where pre-existing organ (e.g. liver, kidney) damage is evident. Present definitions of harmful or toxic substances are generally based on doses producing mortality (death) rather than those producing morbidity (disease, ill-health). Gastrointestinal tract discomfort may produce nausea and vomiting. In an occupational setting however, unintentional ingestion is not thought to be cause for concern.
This material can cause eye irritation and damage in some persons.
Skin contact is not thought to have harmful health effects, however the material may still produce health damage following entry through wounds, lesions or abrasions. This material can cause inflammation of the skin oncontact in some persons. The material may accentuate any pre-existing dermatitis condition.
Although inhalation is not thought to produce harmful effects, the material may still produce health damage, especially where pre-existing organ (e.g. liver, kidney) damage is evident. Present definitions of harmful or toxic substances are generally confined to doses producing mortality (death) rather than those producing morbidity (disease, ill- health). The material can cause respiratory irritation in some persons. The body's response to such irritation can cause further lung damage. High concentrations cause inflamed airways and watery swellingof the lungs with edema.
Principal routes of exposure are by accidental skin and eye contact and by inhalation of vapors especially at higher temperatures. Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause drying with cracking,irritation and possible dermatitis following. As with any chemical product, contact with unprotected bare skin; inhalation of vapor, mist or dust in work place atmosphere; or ingestion in any form, should be avoided by observing good occupational work practice.