KWIK KLEAN II
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
Oxidiser and metal conditioner.
"metal conditioner", "Callington Haven"
Harmful if swallowed.
Risk of serious damage to eyes.
Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long- term adverse effects in the aquatic
Accidental ingestion of the material may be harmful; animal experiments indicate that ingestion of less than 150 gram may be fatal or may produce serious damage to the health of the individual. The material can produce chemical burns within the oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract following ingestion. Considered an unlikely route of entry in commercial/industrial environments.
The material can produce chemical burns to the eye following direct contact. Vapors or mists may be extremely irritating. If applied to the eyes, this material causes severe eye damage. The material may be irritating to the eye, with prolonged contact causing inflammation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to irritants may produce conjunctivitis.
The material can produce chemical burns following direct contactwith the skin. The material may cause skin irritation after prolonged or repeated exposure and may produce on contact skin redness, swelling, the production of vesicles, scaling and thickening of the skin.
If inhaled, this material can irritate the throat andlungs of some persons. Not normally a hazard due to non-volatile nature of product. Inhalation of vapor is more likely at higher than normal temperatures. The material may produce respiratory tract irritation, and result in damage to the lung including reduced lung function.
Principal route of exposure is usually by skin/eye contact. Inhalation of vapour or mist may cause choking, coughing, headache, weakness and dizziness. Prolonged or repeated inhalation of vapour or mist may cause pulmonary oedema (lung damage) and cyanosis. Ingestion of large quantity may cause severe abdominal pains, thirst, acidemia, difficult breathing, convulsions, collapse, shock and death. The product does not cause phosphorus poisoning.