|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
Furniture polish and surface cleaner. Application is by spray atomization from a hand held
Harmful if swallowed.
Toxic by inhalation.
Irritating to respiratory system.
May cause SENSITIZATION by skin contact.
Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long- term adverse effects in the aquatic
Risk of explosion if heated under confinement.
Accidental ingestion of the material may be harmful; animal experiments indicate that ingestion of less than 150 gram may be fatal or may produce serious damage to the health of the individual. Not normally a hazard due to physical form of product. Considered an unlikely route of entry in commercial/industrial environments.
There is some evidence to suggest that this material can causeeye irritation and damage in some persons. The material may be irritating to the eye, with prolonged contact causing inflammation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to irritants may produce conjunctivitis.
Spray mist may produce discomfort. Entry into the blood-stream, through, for example, cuts, abrasions or lesions, may produce systemic injury with harmful effects. Examine the skin prior to the use of the material and ensure that any external damage is suitably protected.
If inhaled, this material can irritate the throat andlungs of some persons. The material may produce respiratory tract irritation, and result in damage to the lung including reduced lung function. WARNING: Intentional misuse by concentrating/inhaling contents may be lethal. Inhalation of vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. This may be accompanied by narcosis, reduced alertness, loss of reflexes, lack of coordination and vertigo.
Skin contact with the material is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population. Sensitization may result in allergic dermatitis responses includingrash, itching, hives or swelling of extremities. As with any chemical product, contact with unprotected bare skin; inhalation of vapor, mist or dust in work place atmosphere; or ingestion in any form, should be avoided by observing good occupational work practice. WARNING: Aerosol containers may present pressure related hazards.