KODAK KODALITH SUPER RT DEVELOPER, PART B
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
"Kodak Super RT Developer, Part B", "Kodalith Developer, Part B", "Super RT Developer,
Part B", "RT Super Developer, Part B", "Developer, Super RT, Part B"
Harmful by inhalation.
Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Although ingestion is not thought to produce harmful effects, the material may still be damaging to the health of the individual following ingestion, especially where pre- existing organ (e.g. liver, kidney) damage is evident. Present definitions of harmful or toxic substances are generally based on doses producing mortality (death) rather than those producing morbidity (disease, ill-health). Gastrointestinal tract discomfort may produce nausea and vomiting. In an occupational setting however, ingestion of insignificant quantities is not thought to be cause for concern. Considered an unlikely route of entry in commercial/industrial environments. Ingestion may result in nausea, abdominal irritation, pain and vomiting.
This material can cause eye irritation and damage in some persons. The material may produce severe irritation to the eye causing pronounced inflammation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to irritants may produce conjunctivitis.
This material can cause inflammation of the skin oncontact in some persons. Skin contact is not thought to have harmful health effects, however the material may still produce health damage following entry through wounds, lesions or abrasions. The material may accentuate any pre-existing dermatitis condition. The material may cause skin irritation after prolonged or repeated exposure and may produce on contact skin redness, swelling, the production of vesicles, scaling and thickening of the skin.
If inhaled, this material can irritate the throat andlungs of some persons. Not normally a hazard due to non-volatile nature of product.
Principal routes of exposure are usually by skin contact/eye contact with the material and inhalation of generated dust. Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause drying with cracking,irritation and possible dermatitis following. Contact with concentrated solutions may cause tissue damage "soda ulcers" Chronic inhalation exposure may result in nasal ulceration and/orperforation of nasal septum. As with any chemical product, contact with unprotected bare skin; inhalation of vapor, mist or dust in work place atmosphere; or ingestion in any form, should be avoided by observing good occupational work practice.