KIWI KITTEN NO. 2
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
"Liquid Cut & Polish 2", "car polish", "automotive polish", polishes
Risk of serious damage to eyes.
May cause SENSITIZATION by skin contact.
HARMFUL - May cause lung damage if swallowed.
Vapors may cause dizziness or suffocation.
The material can produce chemical burns within the oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract following ingestion. Considered an unlikely route of entry in commercial/industrial environments. Ingestion may result in nausea, pain, vomiting. Vomit entering the lungs by aspiration may cause potentially lethal chemical pneumonitis.
The material can produce chemical burns to the eye following direct contact. Vapors or mists may be extremely irritating. If applied to the eyes, this material causes severe eye damage.
The material can produce chemical burns following direct contactwith the skin. The material may accentuate any pre-existing skin condition. Sensitization may result in allergic dermatitis responses includingrash, itching, hives or swelling of extremities.
Inhalation may produce health damage*. If inhaled, this material can irritate the throat andlungs of some persons. Inhalation of vapor is more likely at higher than normal temperatures. Inhalation of high concentrations of gas/vapor causes lung irritation with coughing and nausea, central nervous depression with headache and dizziness, slowing of reflexes, fatigue and inco-ordination. If exposure to highly concentrated solvent atmosphere is prolonged this may lead to narcosis, unconsciousness, even coma and possible death. Respiratory sensitization may result in allergic/asthma like responses; from coughing and minor breathing difficulties to bronchitis with wheezing, gasping.
Skin contact with the material is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population.
Principal routes of exposure are usually by skin contact/absorption and inhalation of vapor. Prolonged or continuous skin contact with the liquid may cause defatting with drying, cracking, irritation and dermatitis following. Chronic solvent inhalation exposures may result in nervous system impairment and liver and blood changes. [PATTYS].