JASOL BC9 - CLEANER DISINFECTANT
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
To clean, disinfect and deodorise hard surfaces. Commercial Grade Disinfectant 1:40.
Toxic to aquatic organisms.
The material has NOT been classified as "harmful by ingestion". This is because of the lack of corroborating animal or human evidence. The material may still be damaging to the health of the individual, following ingestion, especially where pre-existing organ (e.g. liver, kidney) damage is evident. Present definitions of harmful or toxic substances are generally based on doses producing mortality (death) rather than those producing morbidity (disease, ill-health). Gastrointestinal tract discomfort may produce nausea and vomiting. In an occupational setting however, unintentional ingestion is not thought to be cause for concern.
The material may be irritating to the eye, with prolonged contact causing inflammation. Repeated or prolonged exposure to irritants may produce conjunctivitis.
Entry into the blood-stream, through, for example, cuts, abrasions or lesions, may produce systemic injury with harmful effects. Examine the skin prior to the use of the material and ensure that any external damage is suitably protected. Excessive use or prolonged contact may lead to defatting, dryingand irritation of sensitive skin.
There is some evidence to suggest that this material, if inhaled, can irritate the throat and lungs of some persons. Inhalation of vapors or aerosols (mists, fumes), generated by the material during the course of normal handling, may be damaging to the health of the individual. Acute effects from inhalation of high vapor concentrations may be chest and nasal irritation with coughing, sneezing, headache and even nausea.
There is some evidence that inhaling this product is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population. There is limited evidence that, skin contact with this product is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population. Prolonged or continuous skin contact with the liquid may cause defatting with drying, cracking, irritation and dermatitis following.