UNILITE ACTICIDE BAC 80
|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4|
Used according to manufacturer' s directions. Microbiocide.
Risk of serious damage to eyes.
Harmful in contact with skin and if swallowed.
Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long- term adverse effects in the
Accidental ingestion of the material may be harmful; animal experiments indicate that ingestion of less than 150 gram may be fatal or may produce serious damage to the health of the individual. The material can produce chemical burns within the oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract following ingestion. Concentrated solutions of many cationics may cause corrosive damage to mucous membranes and the esophagus. Nausea and vomiting (sometimes bloody) may follow ingestion. Serious exposures may produce an immediate burning sensation of the mouth, throat and abdomen with profuse salivation, ulceration of mucous membranes, signs of circulatory shock (hypotension, labored breathing, and cyanosis) and a feeling of apprehension, restlessness, confusion and weakness. Weak convulsive movements may precede central nervous system depression. Erosion, ulceration, and petechial hemorrhage may occur through the small intestine with glottic, brain and pulmonary edema. Death may result from asphyxiation due to paralysis of the muscles of respiration or cardiovascular collapse. Fatal poisoning may arise even when the only pathological signs are visceral congestion, swallowing, mild pulmonary edema or varying signs of gastrointestinal irritation. Individuals who survive a period of severe hypertension may develop kidney failure. Cloudy swelling, patchy necrosis and fatty infiltration in such visceral organs as the heart, liver and kidneys shows at death.
If applied to the eyes, this material causes severe eye damage. The material can produce chemical burns to the eye following direct contact. Vapors or mists may be extremely irritating.
Skin contact with the material may be harmful; systemic effects may resultfollowing absorption. The material can produce chemical burns following direct contactwith the skin. Entry into the blood-stream, through, for example, cuts, abrasions or lesions, may produce systemic injury with harmful effects. Examine the skin prior to the use of the material and ensure that any external damage is suitably protected.
If inhaled, this material can irritate the throat andlungs of some persons. The material may produce respiratory tract irritation, and result in damage to the lung including reduced lung function.
Repeated or prolonged exposure to corrosives may result in the erosion of teeth, inflammatory and ulcerative changes in the mouth and necrosis (rarely) of the jaw. Bronchial irritation, with cough, and frequent attacks of bronchial pneumonia may ensue. Gastrointestinal disturbances may also occur. Chronic exposures may result in dermatitis and/or conjunctivitis. There is some evidence that inhaling this product is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population. Limited evidence suggests that repeated or long-term occupational exposure may produce cumulative health effects involving organs or biochemical systems. repeated exposure may cause sensitization and/or allergic reactions. Respiratory sensitization may result in allergic/asthma like responses; from coughing and minor breathing difficulties to bronchitis with wheezing, gasping.
·WALL COLMONOY NICROBRAZ STOP-OFF TYPE II
·WELDWELL DUZALL SOLDERING FLUX
·WINDEX / MR. MUSCLE OUTDOOR GLASS CLEANER
·WEST SYSTEM 105 EPOXY RESIN
·WEST SYSTEM 205 FAST HARDENER
·WEST SYSTEM 206 SLOW HARDENER
·WELLCOME COOPEX RESIDUAL INSECTICIDE ****OBSOLET
·WATTYL WIPE ON STAIN 825 LINE
·WILLETT DOD POROUS INKS