|SCALE: Min/Nil=0 Low=1 Moderate=2 High=3 Extreme=4
Reacts violently with water.
Risk of serious damage to eyes.
The material can produce chemical burns within the oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract following ingestion.
The material can produce chemical burns to the eye following direct contact. Vapors or mists may be extremely irritating. If applied to the eyes, this material causes severe eye damage.
The material can produce chemical burns following direct contactwith the skin. Toxic effects may result from skin absorption.
Inhalation may produce serious health damage*. If inhaled, this material can irritate the throat andlungs of some persons. Inhalation of quantities of liquid mist may be extremely hazardous, even lethal due to spasm, extreme irritation of larynx and bronchi, chemical pneumonitis and pulmonary edema.
Principal routes of exposure are by accidental skin and eye contact and by inhalation of vapors especially at higher temperatures. No human exposure data available. For this reason health effects described are based on experience with chemically related materials. As with any chemical product, contact with unprotected bare skin; inhalation of vapor, mist or dust in work place atmosphere; or ingestion in any form, should be avoided by observing good occupational work practice.