MSDS论坛_msds查询_msds安全网

标题: 重要:高关注度物质最新进展 [打印本页]

作者: flyfish    时间: 2009-12-8 13:26
标题: 重要:高关注度物质最新进展
据Chemical
7 c* `9 a6 E. l# f
9 p# U$ K# O6 J/ e5 s* n2 w4 bwatch 12月4日发布的消息,关于第二批15个待定的高关注度物质,各成员国已经一致同意将其确定SVHC,ECHA预计这15个物质正式归入SVHC清单的时间约在2010年1月份左右。3 C% x! c9 B0 k& l
; L/ u* m7 P' x" s) t) Y
; u. c$ Z5 J. Q$ v$ V, y
英文来不及翻译,将就着看吧
& {3 h2 H) j! W% U  \+ ]All substances in latest raft of nominations unanimously accepted7 N" }( a3 v5 E' w# S
04-Dec-2009 ! ?( g3 K1 g* w$ G! G; {. ]4 q: ?4 J% e
Your free trial ends on 18 December 0 c. \, z( ?9 u7 C
4 [2 ?& r( f6 I! T$ h
2009. Subscribe Today" m2 J6 ~% c1 l6 t4 ]9 B# i4 N
The Member States Committee of the European Chemical Agency (ECHA) has unanimously agreed that a further 15 substances of very high
: F$ h! B* y( L& U4 |. U# L( ?) ~
) G: L. `: {! m2 P$ Q6 @3 |. C( fconcern (SVHC) should be included on the REACH Candidate List of substances that may require authorisation under REACH." w. I6 K9 w) E/ H- P6 W  [
The substances include five forms
$ u8 H* P- W& F6 \" Q7 C& ]! J! @) z2 m5 E8 _
of the polyaromatic hydrocarbon anthracene, which is used to make rubber products. All are considered to be persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic. The others ; `/ J5 H, c& F3 z8 V
* e8 c' s5 Z/ v
are high temperature coal tar pitch; acrylamide; 2,4-dinitrotoluene; lead chromate molybdate sulphate red; lead sulphochromate yellow; tris(2-chloroethyl)
& g+ b3 [! F+ [& R0 i  Y3 W3 v$ q- z# y7 z! |' x0 Y8 U$ H* D! P
phosphate;diisobutyl phthalate; aluminosilicate refractory ceramic fibres; zirconia aluminosilicate refractory fibres and lead chromate. Eight of the
8 n, i6 |. v9 g# P& S4 @! j5 T% H! L# W2 n
nominations came from Germany (CW 1 September 2009
% S% N1 U' r( H9 rECHA is expected to formally adopt the decision and publish the 15 substances identified as SVHCs on 3 c7 d) L4 B/ j: p  w
2 T# t- k$ f$ {& [* K: @! Q
the Candidate List in January, bringing the total on the list to 30. This will trigger the right of consumers to ask for information about their inclusion in % f4 c, D6 M/ y: c  L

* \- \; Z' v6 m  g' zproducts, with a right of reply within 45 days.' h& T7 p' @4 ]" ^
The Agency is expected to recommend which of the substances should be prioritised for authorisation, and 3 v1 Y- _" L% ?" \

. G) i- M$ s9 f- o+ Q+ B" T- ^thus included in Annex XIV, sometime in the second half of next year.
# @" T( J  Y6 _5 d1 B& B; UThe committee also discussed ECHA's progress in refining its approach to the
' H- B, |. m! c
3 }* ?5 u. H+ U# k4 ?+ I- O/ t- L8 Dprioritisation of SVHCs for inclusion in Annex XIV. Its approach is based on legal requirements set out in Article 58(3) of REACH, which defines three main
0 F" ^# e0 e  o! q" P7 Z. v7 J3 s
prioritisation criteria – being produced in high volumes; or exhibiting persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic (PBT) properties or very persistent, very   W; p+ F9 R9 y/ H; l6 m( P

2 T' p, b- p2 }1 rbioaccumulative (vPvB) properties; or having wide dispersive use.
1 r" S  x9 {* d7 n1 K5 k, S" V2 ~6 hAccording to ECHA's guidance on its general approach to prioritisation, issued in June,
$ v0 J' g3 x: C
; ]- B2 m1 |* b7 g( sthe three “are assessed together in a weight of evidence approach in a qualitative, where possible semi-quantitative manner, resulting in an overall % J+ t+ [' v, Y( v
9 [" F/ l: T$ W6 K/ a% a3 {5 P
conclusion on the priority of the substance. The number of criteria met and the extent to which the criteria are fulfilled (i.e. the higher the rating of the , ?4 n+ k/ C  m* M
. a+ H& v  Q. n% U! M- e
intrinsic properties, the more wide dispersive the uses and the higher the volumes not exempted from authorisation) are important factors in deciding whether $ T2 P  N; c! U% w
  a1 j+ o- l/ J
or not to prioritise a substance.”
; E0 j  D8 T. R3 d& r4 BThe committee supported ECHA's proposals but decided there are some small details that can be improved. One example
0 \- e/ |, s0 s8 B) R$ A0 F! C  `" m0 y, O. ^- v5 U: ~
would be to introduce a scoring system for information that is available, such as volume, with a substance's score varying according to its production , K) k. o5 t) g( a7 x1 G
5 U  m  C  K( ]6 ]1 B
volume. This would help to make ECHA's decisions more transparent. The Agency's proposals will be re-examined at the committee's next meeting on 27-28
, a: T' _3 p! l: B, w
* v, d( {+ B3 k1 e) YApril.
9 Q2 s" `. W! `6 j0 SThe committee also discussed its first draft decision from the Agency on a REACH registrant's testing proposal, and accepted it unanimously.
2 W5 K: K' ~: f0 X$ [- g6 G1 I
8 ^8 _3 v  A+ j. {Details concerning the substance and registrant involved are confidential. The committee expects to receive further Agency draft decisions relating to
) w; y+ B6 M, W5 m* l7 H9 X9 `9 J, d$ U
dossier compliance checks and testing proposals in the spring.
作者: zengjj    时间: 2013-2-1 09:41
我来帮你顶顶!呵呵
作者: zengjj    时间: 2013-3-26 20:20
都看了,这帖子有意思。
作者: interant    时间: 2013-8-16 15:45
支持楼主支持楼主支持楼主!

欢迎光临 MSDS论坛_msds查询_msds安全网 (http://www.msdssafe.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2